Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NM to TPE.

As of last night we have airline tickets booked, so our route for the next month has finally been mapped out. We're going to stick around Albuquerque a little longer, enjoying the clean dry air and the delicious green chile, then we're heading up to Utah (1) for a few days of camping among surreal desert landscapes. After a stop in Vegas for an even more surreal landscape, we'll be heading to one of my favorite cities in the world, Los Angeles (2), to hit up food trucks, hang out in well-styled cafes, and wish that we were staying permanently. Then at the end of June we'll catch a flight for our new home, Taiwan (3), where we'll be full-time teachers, and part-time street food explorers.

As much as I'm getting sad about leaving New Mexico once again, I am actually starting to get excited for the trip. Hope you'll join me along the way.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

I've really grown to love my Abq layovers and you can find some great food there.

Utah is beautiful... not sure if your going to Bryce Canyon but its named after my great great grandfather (our families claim to fame). :)

Hope you have a great trip!

Bordeaux said...

I/ Can't. Wait.